Gates ALEXA housing – a ‘bulletproof’ digital cinema workhorse – now extends compatibility to the ARRI ALEXA LF (Large Format) camera.
Gates Underwater Products – home of the worlds more reliable underwater housings – today confirms support for the ALEXA LF camera in the popular ALEXA Housing.
Gates ALEXA housing accepts many current and legacy ARRI cameras such as the EV, XT, SXT, XT Plus and SXT Plus. Addition of the ALEXA LF means professional shooters benefit from Gates elegant and enduring features:
- Simple, reliable fingertip controls;
- Clean, uncomplicated design that is reliable and field serviceable;
- Gates Precision Ports for no compromises image quality;
- Support for over 80 PL mount lenses with Gates unique Lens Gear Drive system;
- Adjustable trim weight system provides perfect buoyancy / balance;
- An extensive line of accessories including HD-SDI surface feed, remote follow focus, tripod / tripod mount, diver comm, and more;
- Adjustable Handle Grips for perfect hand positioning;
- TVL55 or ST5 External Monitor housing for accurate framing and focus:
- Gates Seal Check II to verify housing integrity before entering the water.
- Customization to suit unique applications.
“Professional cameraman will find the ALEXA housing features and accessories well considered” says Pamela Mertz, Director of Sales. “Setup and operation will be familiar and easy.”
The ALEXA housing is of course backed by Gates legendary service, 2 year renewable warranty, and factory direct support. Durable, reliable, dependable – the hallmark of Gates since 1969.
- Base ALEXA Housing Price: $19,650
- Supported camera models: ARRI ALEXA EV, XT, SXT, XT Plus, SXT Plus, LF
- Availability: Immediate (build to order)
Since 1969, Gates Underwater Products has produced the world’s most reliable underwater imaging systems. Using ‘bulletproof” machined aluminum, 100% mechanical controls, time-proven design methods, and state-of-the-art manufacturing, Gates housings are built to satisfy the most demanding applications. Commercial divers, imaging professionals, marine researchers, salvage operators and military personnel all turn to Gates for the same reason: our "bulletproof" housings produce results 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That's why they say:
Don’t take a Chance….Take a Gates!